Please look around, and check out our products.
They proudly stand among the most popular servers in the World.
Our clients include thousands of Internet Service Providers and IT professionals at small, medium and large businesses
all around the World.
They are also widely used at schools for educational purposes. They are
used by developers who
wish to demonstrate their own products. They are used even by families and by Internet
Key of the popularity of our software is that, our servers are bundled with lots of useful
features, easy to set up and use, reasonably priced and well supported: we answer
support requests fast, listen to users's
suggestions, and based on them, update our products frequently.
Here is just a brief list of features of our Mail Server:
- SMTP, POP3, IMAP protocols;
- Web interface (we no longer support it, but provide it with full source code, C#, .NET);
- Unlimited users and domains;
- Transparent archiving of all mail that goes through server;
- Full support of SSL/TLS (STARTTLS/STLS), for SMTP, POP3 and IMAP, plus mail relay via SMTP;
- Native Anti-spam features, such as (listing only essentials):
- SMTP authentication;
- Text and attachment filters;
- Domain Keys;
- Reverse PTR checking;
- Filtering by geography...
- And more...
- Built in SpamAssassin support;
- Secondary SMTP port;
- IDLE IMAP command (known also as IMAP PUSH);
- Mailbag domains (to act as a backup server);
- Much much more...
Beginning from v188.8.131.52, our mail server no longer requires Microsoft SQL server (but it is
supported and is recommended for heavier loads). By default, it uses SQLite database engine,
which does not require separate installation.
And here are some features of our FTP server:
- Unlimited users;
- Active and passive mode;
- Resuming data transfers;
- User groups;
- Unique SITE commands, such as compressing and decompressing (zip/unzip) data directly on the
- And more...
FTP Server .NET and start your free 30 day trial today!
Make sure to check our other products too!
And if you have questions, do not hesitate to